lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Hi all  my name is Brimar Quevedo, but you can call me kary.I'm from Venezuela, Maracaibo live in san francisco. I have 23 years in the study engineery URBE
my favorite subjects mathematics and English. I'm in the second quarter of my career and I love

I like to sleep a lot, I love to meet with the family, talking with myfriends to exchange ideas, make new friends and offer myassistance to those in need ....
I love God above all things, my family, my beautiful daughter, mycountry and everything that surrounds me.

I do not like lies, I prefer the hard truth and hard to assimilate.

my dream never ends every day I have a new goal in my life, butfirst I want to do is to graduate, find a good job andindependisarme, further strengthening my child values ​​and still behappy with everything I have.

for my English is a language very important because through it we can communicate and learn from others. We can find many benefits in terms of our daily and professional life, I have a littletrouble because I have time I do not practice but I'm sure will get the hang q perfectly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario